Vulnerable Customer Policy
JBR Capital is the UK’s only independent finance lender dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance, offering specialist classic, prestige, racing & supercar finance. We offer tailored finance options to private individuals and businesses.
JBR Capital want all our customers and prospective customers to have access to our products and services in the easiest way possible for them.
This policy applies to JBR Capital Ltd, all of its business and its employees and includes any communication that is made on behalf of the business.
JBR Capital is committed to ensuring that the operations of the firm do not impact negatively on any vulnerable customer or prospective customer. JBR Capital employees are trained to identify where possible a vulnerable customer, and to take extra precautions to assist. It may not always be possible to identify a customer as vulnerable, and therefore if you feel that you may be vulnerable we ask that you notify us as soon as possible of your needs.
JBR Capital aim to:
- Ensure we record relevant data applicable to vulnerability within our internal systems
- Ensure we provide further time and opportunity for questions to be asked
- Ensure we offer for the transaction to be halted and completed after a reasonable time period for further consideration
- Ensure we assist if you choose that you would like to share information with anyone else to aid a decision
- Ensure at regular intervals we seek clarification that you have understood the information being provided
- Ensure that our internal procedures are fully supportive of your individual needs
- Ensure we provide the ability for customers to register with us as a vulnerable customer
- Ensure that our systems are updated to aid any decisions we need to make
- Ensure our employees are trained to be able to provide the very best assistance
- Ensure that our employees have the time to listen to an individual’s needs
- Ensure that our offices are accessible if required
- Ensure that our documentation is available in various formats
- Ensure that our partners are aware of this policy
Vulnerable customer – JBR Capital will view whether a customer is to be considered vulnerable or in a vulnerable circumstance on a case by case basis. A vulnerable customer is considered – ‘Someone who, due to their personal circumstances, is especially susceptible to detriment, particularly when a firm is not acting with appropriate levels of care’.
We – means JBR Capital Ltd, our subsidiaries, our employees and any third party representatives.
Further Reading & Advice
Money Advice Service
0800 138 7777
0800 055 6112
0300 1233 393
03444 111 444
Call JBR Capital Customer Support line on 0203 393 3936. If you are a carer or third party calling on behalf of our customer, please ensure you have their permission and account number.