Guide to our new finance calculator
Our new finance calculator is now available on the website, enabling you to create your own indicative quote. We understand, of course, that individual circumstances cannot be reflected in a calculator, so we would always encourage you to call one of our finance experts on 020 3355 0035 for a specific quote for your vehicle and circumstances. If you’d like to create your own quote first, see our handy guide below and then visit the loan calculator to try it yourself!
• Credit profile: Your credit score is determined by a multitude of factors and will affect the terms of the finance agreement, so choose the credit profile that best suits you, from POOR, AVERAGE, GOOD or EXCELLENT.
• Type of Vehicle: Select the type of vehicle, based on its age. NEW is for brand-new cars, USED for cars up to 10 years old, MODERN CLASSIC for cars that are 10-20 years old, and CLASSIC for cars more than 20 years old.
• Price of vehicle: Use the slider or the number entry box to select the price of the vehicle.
• Deposit: Use the slider or number entry box to select the amount of deposit you would like to pay. The minimum deposit percentage is set by the age of the car and will automatically display on the calculator.
• Term: Select the number of months over which you would like to repay the loan, choosing from 24, 36, 48 or 60.
• Balloon: This is a lump-sum payment at the end of a lease purchase agreement. The higher the balloon payment, the lower the monthly payments. Use the slider or number entry box to select the amount of balloon you would like to pay at the end of the term.
The calculator will display the full finance details, including the monthly repayments, representative APR, flat rate and total charge for credit. If you make any changes to any part of the calculator (for example the term or deposit), it will automatically adjust the repayment details.