Who we are
JBR Capital is the UK’s only independent finance provider dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance. We offer bespoke specialist finance for modern day cars, supercars, classic cars and historic cars to private individuals and businesses. Due to rapid growth, we are always interested in hearing from ambitious individuals with relevant experience.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with Cifas who will use it to prevent fraud, other unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice, and other seriously improper conduct. If any of these are detected, you could be refused certain services or employment. Your personal information will also be used to verify your identity. Further details of how your information will be used by us and Cifas, and your data protection rights, can be found by visiting www.cifas.org.uk/fpn.
Things that matter to us:
Company Pension scheme
Wellness & mental health programme
Payouts & Analysis Assistant
JBR Capital is the UK’s only independent finance provider dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance, we offers bespoke specialist vehicle finance to private individuals and businesses. Due to rapid growth, we are now looking for an individual to join our Analysis & Payouts team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised candidate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment. You will need to work with great attention to detail and the ability to liaise with other departments. Outstanding analytical skills are paramount as you will be primarily responsible for supporting the payout and analysis team with their duties, particularly document checks, systems, and process operations.
Base salary from £24k depending on experience + private health insurance, private pension.
Regular social events when the full team return to the office.
Key Responsibilities include
- Conduct and review data input in loan documentation.
- Perform systematic document checks of loan documentation prior to payout.
- Assist with data and analysis reports (Excel and Salesforce).
- Provide general support to the Analysis team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive and eager to take on new challenges.
- Accurate data input and error-checking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Initiative to solve problems and adapt quickly.
- Be able to remain calm and prioritise workloads in a fast-paced office environment.
Automotive Underwriter/ Credit Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Underwriter looking to play a key role in a leading luxury automobile lending business based in north London.
We are looking for an individual with a minimum 3 years’ experience underwriting in a motor finance/ analyst role. The individual will be an excellent communicator and will bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to this small and dynamic team.
You will have a knowledge of Consumer Credit and get excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced and customer focused, engaging environment. You will have the confidence to work and communicate under pressure and against deadlines whilst being a collegial team player.
Competitive salary based on experience. Company benefits include discretionary bonus, health insurance & private pension.
Your key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting loan applications in line with company credit policy framework
- Analysing and assessing clients credit worthiness and vehicle valuations leading to making a responsible lending decision.
- Preparing ad hoc credit reports to the Head of Credit and wider stakeholder environment and presentation of portfolio analytics and initiatives at Committee levels.
- Liaising with the Sales, Sales Support and Introducers to optimise the client experience
Qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years’ underwriting experience in motor finance/ asset finance role.
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals preferable.
- Strong numeracy, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and superb attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Previous project management experience with an ability to deliver to clear and defined expected outcomes
Personality and approach:
- Commercially driven with plenty of common sense.
- Nimble and out of the box thinker.
- Confident, articulate and a great communicator.
- A self-starter who is motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive.
- A collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic and flexible attitude.
- An interest in luxury cars a bonus.
- Always wanting to improve the customer experience.
- Open to taking on more responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to build a career in the financial services industry. We have positions across finance, credit, compliance and sales roles, you will be matched to the teams which can leverage your strengths and interests
These could be numerical skills, strong communication, attention to detail, thorough research and report writing or building excellent client relationships. As a new graduate you will be provided with all the relevant training when joining your team. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager and colleagues.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter. Placements will commence in July, with a starting salary ranging from £22,000 – £27,000.
- In final year of study for Bachelors or Masters degree, or graduated in the last six months Studies within Business, Computer Science, Finance, accounting or similar field ·
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English ·
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint ·
- Analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills ·
- Ability to communicate efficiently ·
- Strong attention to detail ·
- Experience in financial analysis is a plus
- Experience using analytical tools is a plus
Luxury, Classic & Supercars we finance
JBR Latest news
Watch the final part of the journey as one of our clients collects his dream Porsche GT3 and find out how he was able to do it.
Auction review for Q3 2021. Starting with the first ever public auction of a Lewis Hamilton Grand Prix winning F1 car…
When it comes to sheer style and electrifying performance the latest EVs have much to offer.