- About Us
- Alfa romeo Finance
- All Marques
- Aston Martin Finance
- Audi Finance
- Bentley Finance
- BMW finance
- Bugatti Finance
- Buyer Guides
- Car Auction Finance
- Car Equity Release
- Car Finance Calculator
- Car Finance Guide
- Classic & Supercar Magazine
- Classic Car Finance
- Credit Line Finance
- Customer Policies
- Electric Car Finance
- Ferrari Finance
- Finance Enquiry
- Finance Products
- Ford Finance
- Frazer-Nash Finance
- Hire Purchase
- Jaguar Finance
- Koenigsegg Finance
- Lamborghini Finance
- Land Rover Finance
- Lease Purchase
- Lotus Finance
- Luxury Car Refinance
- Maserati Finance
- Maybach Finance
- McLaren Finance
- Mercedes-Benz Finance
- Morgan Finance
- Nissan Supercar Finance
- Pagani Finance
- Porsche Finance
- Porsche Finance 2
- Prestige & Luxury Car Finance
- Professional Sports Finance
- Racing Car Finance
- Restoration Finance
- Rolls-Royce Finance
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Episode 1
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Episode 2
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 10
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 11
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 12
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 13
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 14
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 3
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 4
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 5
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 6
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 7
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 8
- Selig & Stretton: Fund Your Passion Podcast Episode 9
- Sports Car Finance
- Supercar Finance
- Tailored finance for luxury classic & supercars
- Tesla Finance
- The True Worth of 2016's Limited Edition Super Cars
The major sports and supercar manufacturers have treated us with a veritable feast of special limited-edition...
September 26, 2016
- The Holy Trinity: McLaren, Porsche & Ferrari hypercars Grand Tour
As Jeremy Clarkson and The Grand Tour team hit the track to give their views on the Holy Trinity, we...
November 18, 2016
- Classic Car Barn Finds
Ever dreamed of discovering a lost classic car? We spoke to eight car experts who did just that. They...
November 23, 2016
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: Revealing The True Worth
Following our blog on the ‘instant classics’ of 2016 – supercars that have attracted a significant...
December 9, 2016
- 1960s Classic Trinity
Prompted by the first episode of Clarkson, May and Hammond’s Grand Tour, last November we wrote a feature...
January 26, 2017
- HOLY TRINITY OF THE NOUGHTIES
Having covered the recent Holy Trinity of hypercars, we then jumped back half a century to the Holy Trinity...
February 1, 2017
- ALTERNATIVE HYPERCAR TRINITY
In recent blogs we’ve brought you the lowdown on the most recent hypercar Holy Trinity, a 1960s Classic...
February 24, 2017
- Lamborghini Supercars - From 1963 Miura to 2017 Aventador
Following our blog on the ‘instant classics’– supercars that have attracted a significant premium...
March 9, 2017
- ROLLS-ROYCE WRAITH: The sportiest Rolls-Royce in 77 years
Owners of supercars and classics are often in need of a more practical car, and there are some fast,...
March 28, 2017
- Bentley Fastback values – a decade of growth
Dr Vincent van der Vinne returns as our guest blog writer this week, and this time he offers his analysis...
April 27, 2017
- Five of the best: JBR Capital names top five auto investments
JBR Capital names top five automotive investments, which are more affordable than you think - A future...
May 16, 2017
- Bentley Mulsanne The World’s Finest Luxury Car, Probably
In late July Rolls-Royce revealed its all-new Phantom. This eighth-generation model replaces the previous...
October 10, 2017
- The Ford GT Story
Follow us on a journey through 54 years of Ford's illustrious line of two-seater GT models in an in-depth...
October 18, 2017
- Mind-bending McLaren
The McLaren 720S, launched at the Geneva show earlier this year, is a stupendously, staggeringly, mindbendingly...
October 25, 2017
- Introducing the JBR Capital Drivers Club
We recently held our first track day at the Goodwood Motor Circuit as part of our Drivers Club programme....
November 23, 2017
- The Modifiers Part One: Brabus and Kahn
Sometimes the efforts of the industry’s finest manufacturers don’t quite satisfy our clients’ desires...
November 29, 2017
- Lancia Aurelia B24: A tale of two sports cars
The Lancia Aurelia is one of the most famous cars of this Italian marque. From the original sporting...
January 18, 2018
- How To Maintain Your Classic Car
For reasons of safety, continued reliability and value preservation, proper care and maintenance is crucial...
January 26, 2018
- Cars Unappreciated In Their Time
There have been many quite modest cars which were appreciated for their practicality and affordability...
February 8, 2018
- THE 75 MOST EXPENSIVE CARS SOLD AT AUCTION
Cars have always been an important part of our lives. However, for some, they are a social symbol where...
June 7, 2018
- VIDEO: We review a trio of Morgans
We were lucky enough to test three Morgans: The V6 Roadster, the 4/4 and the 3 Wheeler. You can view...
July 26, 2018
- BRITISH SUPERCARS REIGN SUPREME - IN MOST POPULAR PRESTIGE BUYS
British-made luxury cars rank as the most popular in 2018, according to JBR Capital, the UK’s leading...
August 8, 2018
- LOW STRESS CLASSICS – c. £100k - £1m
In Part 1 we considered our pick of the more affordable Low Stress Classics and here in Part 2 we look...
August 21, 2018
- The benefits of 3D Scanning for classic car owners
An introduction To the benefits to classic vehicle ownership of 3D Scanning , by KW Heritage, a division...
September 7, 2018
- Lamborghini Islero, an almost forgotten sports car
How many people are familiar with the Lamborghini Islero? Dr. Vincent van der Vinne, helps us turn the...
September 28, 2018
- Picasso or Ferrari? Comparing the classic car & art markets
In this in-depth article Dr Vincent van der Vinne looks at classic car investment market, and how it...
October 18, 2018
- Lamborghini Urus: First Drive Review
When is an SUV not an SUV? According to Lamborghini, when it’s an SSUV – a Super Sports Utility Vehicle...
October 24, 2018
- Luxury from utility – the range rover story
With the 70th anniversary of the Land Rover behind us, and the 50 years of Range Rover celebrations ahead,...
October 31, 2018
- Prestige coupés – our pick of the bunch
Saloons too ordinary? SUVs too large? Sounds like you’re in the market for a distinctive prestige coupé....
November 8, 2018
- Comparing the classic car and art markets, part two
In part two of this in-depth article by Dr Vincent van der Vinne we look more closely at the connection...
November 14, 2018
- ECO LUXURY: PRESTIGE CARS WITH GREEN CREDENTIALS
Thinking about going green without sacrificing creature comforts or performance? To help guide you through...
November 22, 2018
- The Dino: 50 years of the 'affordable' Ferrari
Dr Vincent van der Vinne looks at the intriguing history of the Dino, and it's transformation from 'affordable'...
January 8, 2019
- The good, the mad and the obscure - hybrid and EV hypercars
Country-by-country bullet-point round-up of the good, the mad and the obscure in the world of Hybrid...
February 7, 2019
- Top 10 supercars from the Geneva Motor Show 2019
The Geneva International Motor Show has once again set tongues wagging. Here is our round-up of the 10...
March 15, 2019
- Rm Sotheby’s The Youngtimer Collection
See stats, best cars sold and auction review for RM Sotheby’s Youngtimer Collection. This highly anticipated...
April 25, 2019
- Zagato and Aston Martin - Six Decades of History
In Zagato’s centenary year we present an A to Z of the Milanese firm’s collaborations with Aston...
June 5, 2019
- V8, V10, V12 and W16 Engines: Endangered species; get ‘em while you can!
Here is our celebratory round-up of all the more generously-cylindered engines available now or coming...
June 5, 2019
- Classic Cars Prices vs Exchange Rate Impacts at Auctions
We analysed the fluctiations in currency exchange rate between Euro, Dollar and Pound to understand the...
July 23, 2019
- A guide to high-end vehicle transportation
A guide to high-end vehicle transportation from Cosdel, experts with over 50 years of transporting classics...
August 10, 2019
- Frankfurt Motor Show – The internal combustion engine - dead or alive?
Just how fast is the automotive industry moving towards electric cars? JBR Capital attended the Frankfurt...
September 18, 2019
- How to race a McLaren Supercar (McLaren GT4 Racing)
Nick Trott tells JBR Capital, all about racing a McLaren 570S GT4 around the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit...
October 17, 2019
- 20 BEST CLASSIC AND SUPERCAR EVENTS in 2020
We’ve compiled a list of the 20 very best shows – the ones you really don’t want to miss ...
November 4, 2019
- Restomods - When old meets new
Restomods are an emerging phenomenon in the luxury and collector car market, but just what is a restomod...
December 19, 2019
- Stars of 2020 - Most exciting car launches
2020 is going to be the most exciting year for premium and supercars… ever! Bold statement, but let’s...
January 13, 2020
- Best Value Cars from our Dealers – January 2020
Here are the cars that some of our dealer friends believe demonstrate great value-for-money at present....
January 24, 2020
- ‘992’ 911 GT3 Revealed
Spot the new Porsche 911 GT3 in this year's Super Bowl advert. Here is what you can see about the new...
February 4, 2020
- Are you ready for a purer driving experience?
What would you sacrifice to own a better performing and more environmentally friendly supercar?
February 11, 2020
- Interview with Sheikh Amari of Amari Supercars
Meet Sheikh Amari, star of The Million Pound Motors, supercar collector and dealer, and one of the most...
February 20, 2020
- JBR Capital – Geneva Giants
Here is our pick on the most iconic cars launched at Geneva Motor Show in 90 years since the event has...
February 25, 2020
- All the key cars from the ‘Geneva’ Motor Show 2020
The event was cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak, but the show must go on. These are the cars...
February 26, 2020
- CLASSIFIEDS OF THE MONTH – OUR PICK
We’ve scanned all the usual classified ads – from Pistonheads to AutoTrader and Collecting Cars –...
March 9, 2020
- Ignore the doom and gloom – a fantastic 2020 Geneva Motor Show
The automotive industry is in a transitory state – with environmental concerns leading to an onslaught...
May 4, 2020
- March - June 2020 Auction Review
See stats, best cars sold and auction review for March - June 2020. This year’s Amelia Island sales...
July 14, 2020
- What is speed truly worth?
We are looking at £GBP per mph for some of the most popular supercars at the moment. See the results!
September 10, 2020
- July - September 2020 auction review
See stats, best cars sold and auction review for March - June 2020. This year’s Amelia Island sales...
October 1, 2020
- JBR Capital - An Origin Story
Our founder, Darren Selig, takes time to reflect on our £500 million lending milestone as we continue...
November 2, 2020
- Is the significant interest in young Porsches sustainable?
Is the significant interest in young Porsches sustainable?
January 26, 2021
- Future Classic Cars to Buy Right Now
In these turbulent times, choosing the right car to put your money in can be a challenge. It doesn’t...
March 1, 2021
- FUND YOUR PASSION: OUR COMMITMENT TO THE AUTOMOTIVE COMMUNITY
JBR Capital will accelerate its business growth in 2021 with an even greater focus on the unrivalled...
March 1, 2021
- TRACK-FOCUSED PASSION
We speak with SCD member Robert Steele about how he has amassed a rather enviable fleet of track-focused...
March 12, 2021
- FCA changes to discretionary commission models...
Putting the consumer in the driving seat. FCA clarification on finance commission disclosure aims to...
April 7, 2021
- March 2021, Darren’s top 10 favourite financed prestige & performance cars
Unprecedented demand resulted in a record month for JBR Capital
April 12, 2021
- Drive with Your Heart, Invest with Your Head
In these turbulent times, choosing the right car to put your money into can be a challenge. It doesn't...
April 19, 2021
- Q1 2021 – Glenmarch auction review
The US season-opening Scottsdale sales had a very different look this year with catalogues from the Big...
April 23, 2021
- Ferrari & Porsche Garage – interview with Supercar Driver member Kushi Bachada
We talk with Supercar Driver member Kushi Bachada about his supercar garage, including a Ferrari 488...
May 10, 2021
- Bring On The Thunder – 200 Supercars Descend On The Goodwood Motor Circuit
200 drivers of a dazzling array of supercars descend on the West Sussex motor circuit on Sunday 16th...
May 18, 2021
- Leonard Collection of Modern Porsche sells for £7.5M (in 10 days)
Bidding closed on one among the most impressive of collections of recent Porsche road cars, breaking...
May 24, 2021
- SPEED CLIMBERS: SUPERCAR DRIVERS ON SHELSLEY WALSH HILL CLIMB
There’s plenty of aggressive engine revving going on as the supercar pack shuffles around...
May 28, 2021
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021 – Good to be back
The Goodwood Festival of Speed made a very welcome return in 2021. Here are some of our personal highlights.
July 14, 2021
- Q2 2021 – Glenmarch auction review
A busy auction update showing there is huge appetite for famous cars. In this update: Jerry Seinfeld's...
July 27, 2021
- LOST FOR WORDS AT SUPERCAR DRIVER’S MICHELIN SECRET MEET
The Donnington high-speed hypercar parade at the 2021 Supercar Driver (SCD) Michelin Secret Meet, he...
August 11, 2021
- Brabham Hot Lap and Paul Bailey Interview
Le Mans winner David Brabham shows our Founder Darren Selig exactly what the 5.4 litre Brabham BT62 is...
September 3, 2021
- Porsche 718 GT4 ownership experience
Our founder Darren Selig talks with Caymen GT4 owner Richard Ashmole about love for supercars and what...
September 15, 2021
- Turning Back Time at GoodWood Revival 2021
After missing out last year due to lockdown, spectators returned to a Goodwood Revival full house. We...
September 23, 2021
- JBR Capital hits £100 million lending milestone since March
JBR CAPITAL ENJOYS RECORD BUSINESS PERIOD, LENDING £100M SINCE 1 MARCH ENABLING CUSTOMERS TO FUND THEIR...
September 28, 2021
- Electric storm clouds gathering
Is it time for enthusiast to accept that battery-powered cars will be the norm? It’s certainly time...
October 7, 2021
- JBR Capital extends Partnership with Supercar Driver
Exclusive 3 year partnership with SCD as finance partner
October 18, 2021
- Goodwood Members: Meeting of minds
The 78th Members’ Meeting at Goodwood ended the 2021 historic motor racing season in fine style.
October 19, 2021
- Q3 2021 – Glenmarch Auction Review
Auction review for Q3 2021. Starting with the first ever public auction of a Lewis Hamilton Grand Prix...
November 2, 2021
- How to buy a Porsche GT3?
Watch the final part of the journey as one of our clients collects his dream Porsche GT3 and find out...
November 2, 2021
- The 911 GT3 RS Power Couple
Meet Rob and Molly Taylor, a couple with a serious addiction to all things Porsche
November 11, 2021
- Brothers in Arms
Wolverhampton-based electrical contractors Steve and Rob Gaunt have amassed an impressive arsenal of...
December 13, 2021
- Top New Supercars in 2022 That We Are Excited For!
It’s going to be a good, good year for supercar and hypercar fans and customers alike. Many stars are...
January 28, 2022
- Financing luxury cars is more than just a job – it’s a passion
Darren Selig chooses his personal highlights from a remarkable year and reflects on the importance of...
March 1, 2022
- How to finance a supercar? TopGear Feature
Is there a smarter way to buy a supercar than a suitcase stuffed with cash? Er, yes. Here's how...
March 1, 2022
- A game of patience - What will happen to the luxury car market?
Darren Selig, founder and chief commercial officer of high-end vehicle finance lender JBR Capital, provides...
March 8, 2022
- Leading the Automotive Finance Sector by Offsetting Carbon Emissions
Premier automotive finance provider, JBR Capital, is proud to announce a new sustainability initiative...
March 9, 2022
- Can you daily drive a Lamborghini?
For supercar enthusiasts, that is one of life’s greatest questions, and with a Lamborghini Huracán...
March 17, 2022
- Everrati Adds Finance Offering for its Electrified Classics
Everrati Automotive Limited (Everrati) is now offering its customers the ability to fund a purchase through...
April 6, 2022
- JBR Capital celebrates record four month period
JBR Capital achieves its best four-month period since the company was established in 2015. Origination...
May 3, 2022
- Choose with your heart, finance with your head
How to Finance Multiple Classic Cars
May 17, 2022