The partnership between JBR Capital and Supercar Driver is a natural fit, uniting passionate and proactive owners of high performance cars with the UK’s only independent lender dedicated exclusively to high end vehicle finance.
Supercar Driver is now in its tenth year, bringing a growing but tight-knit community of hardcore enthusiasts together for a packed and varied annual calendar of events around the UK and Europe. JBR Capital is delighted to be part of that dynamic and exciting onward journey, helping even more people realise their dream of supercar ownership.
Supercar Driver offers its 1000+ members the opportunity to get the most from their cars, be that through driving experiences, factory visits, social events or discounts from its extensive list of sponsors.
You get access to a new way of life centered around your passion for cars.
- Get the most out of your car with like-minded community of passionate people.
Enhanced Supercar Ownership
Whether on a track day, weekend road trip or extended European tour, Supercar Driver is all about allowing you to explore the full potential of your pride and joy, driving it as truly intended.
There’s also a high-quality quarterly magazine available to members featuring inspirational drives and in-depth analysis of the latest products in the ever-growing performance car stable.
Supercar driver Member’s Benefits
OFFER FOR JBR CUSTOMERS
As Supercar Driver’s only finance partner, any existing or future Supercar Driver member taking a new deal with JBR Capital through our direct sales team will have their annual membership fee covered.
FULL LIST OF BENEFITS
- Join our community of around 1,000 supercar owners to make the most of your ownership experience and share with like-minded, passionate people.
- Benefit from exclusive events across the UK including drives, visits, special events, charity events, track days and midweek suppers.
- Receive our high-quality quarterly SCD magazine.
- A calendar of bespoke UK and worldwide driving tours including Scotland, Alps and more.
- Factory Visits including McLaren, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin and Koenigsegg.
- Manufacturer support through approved dealerships – breakfast meets, factory visits, new car previews and test drives.
- Access to an online calendar and event registration, complemented by weekly newsletters.
- Exclusive benefits, discounts and events from our sponsors.
- A welcome pack and latest magazine when you join.
To be able to join the Supercar Driver family, future members should own a supercar – view full list of qualifying cars here.
SUPERCAR DRIVER EVENTS
Supercar Driver provides a huge number of organised national drives, some taking in iconic routes around the country, others heading to interesting destinations such as prestige dealerships, workshops and motorsport events.
Supercar Driver’s tours are extended drives, normally between two and seven days.
These carefully planned road trips take in many of the best driving roads in Europe, with allinclusive accommodation arranged in luxury hotels and spas along the route.
Factory Tours & Visits
Getting its members behind the scenes of the performance car industry, Supercar Driver also offers a number of factory tours throughout the year, with Ginetta and Eagle, the celebrated team behind the reborn Jaguar E-Type, already slated for 2020.
Supercar Driver’s busy schedule of trackdays provides access to some of the UK’s most historic and challenging racing circuits, including Silverstone, Donington Park and the everpopular Angelsey.
These days are a great opportunity to explore the limits of your car in a safe and friendly environment.
Fun and informal meets throughout the year allow members intimate access to a wide variety of rare and exotic performance cars at dealerships including Romans International and Tom Hartley Jnr. as well as renowned marque specialists such as Nicholas Mee who will also host SCD this year, as will the celebrated Hampton Court Concours in September.
Being a part of the Supercar Driver family gives you access to a host of exclusive events, such as bespoke tours and private viewings of rare classic collections.
There are also breakfasts, lunches and suppers throughout the year, supporting a friendly and sociable community of like-minded fellow members.