- Completed in 2018 – like new
- Specially built in LHD
- Finished in Jaguar Opalescent Champagne Gold
- Formerly part of a significant car collection
- Heated seats and EZ power steering
- Complete with fitted hood and touring trunk
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment
Finished in the striking colour combination of Jaguar Opalescent Champagne Gold coachwork with Bordeaux Red hide. Matching Wilton carpets bound in leather, Bordeaux covered dashboard, door cards with hand stitched grab handles. Ebony Black mohair soft top with matching hood bag and full length wet weather gear. With the added comfort and safety of heated seats and inertia seat belts which are trimmed in classic webbing and Bordeaux Red to match and chrome fittings finish off the classy cabin.
Our SS100 was commissioned by a famed Swiss car collector in 2016 and built to the top of the line specification. Works were completed early 2018 and the car was delivered to the Spanish island of Majorca, where it was used at their holiday residence.
The attention to detail is to the finest standard and a credit to the chaps at Suffolk Sportscars who built the car. Inside the cockpit the seats are trimmed with period pleats, Lucas SS instruments light up the dashboard and even fuel tap has been added for detail. 4 spoke polished Moto Lita steering wheel and aero screens propel you back to the 1930’s, ‘chocks away! The road wheels are coloured to match the coachwork and fitted with Blockley road tyres and SS embossed two ear spinners. The exterior light fittings are all Lucas and period and the giant ‘King of the Road’ driving lights stand proudly on bow.
Running gear and equipment:
- Fitted with the highly rated 4.2 litre engine, twin SU carburettors, electronic ignition and lead free cylinder head to run on Super Unleaded RON 98
- 4 Speed manual gearbox with over drive – synchro in every gear
- Adjustable GAS dampers
- Full stainless steel exhaust running from manifold to end tail pipes
- EZ adjustable power steering
- 12 volt electrics
- Fitted touring trunk
- High output starter
- Modern 12-volt alternator
- Vented front discs with 4 pot callipers on the front and inboard discs on the rear
- Heated seats
- Inertia seat belts with classic webbing and chrome fittings
- Moto Lita 4 spoke polished wooden steering wheel
- Full length mohair soft top with matching hood bag and wet weather cover
- Blockley road tyres
- Stainless steel luggage rack
Having now covered just 3,334 miles since total nut and bolt build, this very special car will not disappoint upon viewing.
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call 0208 878 3355 for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Want to finance this car?
|Term (months):||60 months|
|Monthly Payments:||Calculate monthly payments|
Learn more about Jaguar Finance
Get a Quote
Talk to our team
Relationship between JBR Capital Limited as lender and DD Classics as Introducer.
DD Classics are a credit broker and not a lender and for the purposes of this financial promotion act as an introducer to JBR Capital Limited. Should you ultimately purchase this vehicle then DD Classics will not charge you a fee for arranging finance. DD Classics will receive commission from us based on a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow.Vehicles advertised on the Site:
JBR Capital Ltd does not own any vehicles featured for sale on this website, they have been taken from the online listings of UK selected dealers. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take the necessary steps to safeguard yourself prior to contacting any third-party seller or when pursuing a purchase of any vehicle that is listed on this site. JBR Capital Ltd cannot offer any assurances on the merchantable quality or availability of the vehicles shown.
Materials on the Site:
This website features vehicles and information provided by vehicle vendors. JBR Capital Ltd takes the vehicle data and photographs from dealer websites and has not verified or certified the specification or technical data listed. We strongly urge you to check ownership history, quality and fitness for purpose of any vehicle with the seller prior to purchase. The information provided is correct at the time of publication and may change. You are recommended to check all details prior to any commitment.